Demo Update 1.1.0: New intro sequence. Plus other changes!
The Crescent Eve Demo 1.1.0 update is now live, and includes a new intro sequence that gets you into the action more quickly, a new track by Agent Ape, and also features a few notable changes and additions. If you haven't tried the demo yet, this is the one to play!
The patch notes for 1.1.0 are as follows:
- A new playable sequence has been added to the game's opening.
- Changed font for damage pop-ups to be more readable.
- Made it more clear as to what the "Invoke" command does.
- Skill costs now denote what resource they use.
- Skills with cooldowns are now indicated in their skill description.
- Weapons and armor now have their stat increases listed in their descriptions.
- The demo's bonus boss now has a visible timer to indicate the next phase change.
- Maru's attacks now have a different animation than Lunita's.
- The duck now explains what AP does because ducks know these things, apparently.
- The font in some places have been changed to be more readable.
- Soak no longer lowers the enemy's thunder resistance. This mechanic will be re-introduced later in the game, where it will be more useful.
- Lunita's spell damage formulas have been adjusted, and should do slightly more damage overall.
- Changed Invoke's damage formula to not scale as heavily with Lunita's level.
- Fixed the Focus stat not applying the evade/critical bonus.
- Minor text changes and fixes.
I hope everyone enjoys what Crescent Eve has to offer. Don't forget to leave feedback!
Get Crescent Eve (Demo)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.