Very fun, can't wait for the full thing!
Crescent Prism (Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows
"You might find the festival strange now, Lunita. But the people of Merryday wouldn't be able to live the way they do if not for the blessings of the moon. I think you will understand. Perhaps not now, but one day when it is your duty to protect them as the Oracle."
Crescent Prism is a story-driven RPG that follows the story of Lunita, a young girl from the bustling hamlet of Merryday Village. Each year, the people of Merryday give their thanks to the moon during the Crescent Festival. Though antiquated as Lunita sees it, her mother Astrid is confident that she will one day understand its importance, as expected of the one who would take her place as Oracle.
Little do Lunita and Astrid know that a great disaster would befall them on the eve of the festival, changing their lives forever.
Crescent Prism aims to be a medium-length, 6-10 hour RPG with a colorful cast of characters and numerous monsters to fight. While still early in development, please look forward to the following features!
- Colorful, custom graphics, sound, and music.
- A fully custom User Interface thanks to the powerful Luna Engine script set.
- Unleash powerful Astra abilities in battle, turning the Moon in your favor!
- Skippable encounters! If you're a high enough level, flick those pesky random encounters away with the push of a button!
- Extra sidequests in addition to the main story.
- Light puzzle-solving with a stretchy dog friend.
- Animated battle backgrounds. WHOA!
CrescentPrism is still quite early in production, but I hope you'll enjoy following the game's development! I'm really hoping to create the best RPG I can possibly make, straight from the heart and soul. Please be on the lookout for updates in the future!
A playable demo of Crescent Prism is now available! The demo will bring you through the first half of Chapter 1, which chronicle Lunita's adventures as a child as she helps avoid a mishap in the days before the Crescent Festival.
The demo takes about 30-45 minutes to complete, and there is even a bonus boss encounter to find! No VX Ace RTP required to play!
Feel free to leave feedback and let me know what you think of the project so far. Special thanks to unity and LadyTe for helping to test the demo, and an extra special thanks to SpecialAgentApe for providing fantastic music as always!
- New Name, Same ol' game!44 days ago
- Demo Update 1.1.0: New intro sequence. Plus other changes!Dec 17, 2017